Jean Paul Gaultier Blouse
Rare find, western blouse by designer label Jean Paul Gaultier from the '80s. Features silver colored rhinestones throughout the collar/neck and sleeves. With long sleeves, pointed collar and black buttons.
One small rhinestone is missing from the sleeve, but does not detract from overall wear. Otherwise in perfect condition.
For pictures of authentication tags, please message us.
- Color: Black
- Made In Italy
- Fabric unknown; feels like a synthetic (blend)
- Condition: Mint | Excellent | Very Good | Good (refer to FAQs for more info)
- Label reads Jean Paul Gaultier Pour Equator, size 46 (Italian sizing)
Please make sure to always check the measurements below as modern day sizing differs from the vintage one. The further back in time you go, the smaller the clothes get.
- Measures approximately: 116cm chest / 79cm front length / 80cm sleeve
- Best fits size S-XL, depending on desired drape
Shown here with: Black Pleated Pants
Model is 1.75cm, size XS/S