Antonio Marras Jacket
Exquisite jacket cut from a jacquard fabric by designer label Antonio Marras. Cut for a straight shape with a single back vent, it has crossover front fastening, bracelet sleeves, peaked lapels and is completed with slanted pockets. Detailed with a silk string at the back. Fully lined.
Estimated recommended retail value of around €2,840.00
For pictures of authentication tags, please reach out.
- Color: Midnight Blue
- Made in Italy
- First fabric: 60% Polyester, 34% Algodon Cotton, 6% Elastane / Second fabric: 100% Silk / Third fabric: 100% Viscose
- Condition: Mint | Excellent | Very Good | Good (refer to FAQs for more info)
- Lining reads Antonio Marras, size 46 (Italian sizing)
Please make sure to always check the measurements below as modern day sizing differs from the vintage one. The further back in time you go, the smaller the clothes get.
- Measures approximately: 100cm chest / 107cm front length / 68cm sleeve / 40cm shoulders
- Best fits size XS-L, depending on desired drape (from a loose fit to a more tailored fit)
Model is 1.75m, size XS