Double Breasted Blazer
A classic double breasted blazer cut from Tasmanian wool, known to produce the best-quality wool in the world. Fully lined, this suit jacket features a collar with buttonhole, long sleeves with buttoned cuffs, two side flap pockets and chest pocket. Featuring gold-colored buttons, it has a double vent at the back.
- Color: Navy
- Made in Italy
- Shell: 100% Tasmanian Wool
- Condition: Mint | Excellent | Very Good | Good (refer to FAQs for more info)
- Label reads Via Montenapoleone, size 50
Please make sure to always check the measurements below as modern day sizing differs from the vintage one. The further back in time you go, the smaller the clothes get.
- Measures approximately: 114cm chest / 82cm front length / 86cm sleeve / 47cm shoulders
- Best fits size XS-L, depending on desired drape (from an oversized fit to a more tailored fit)
Model is 1.75cm, size XS/S