Double Breasted Suit
Classic menswear, matching pant suit crafted from lightweight wool.
A constructed blazer detailed with a double breasted front, two jetted side pockets, inside pockets and a chest pocket. Featuring long sleeves with buttoned cuffs, this suit jacket has a ventless back and is fully lined.
The full length trousers are styled with two slant side pockets and two welt pockets with buttons at the back. Detailed with a concealed zip fly and button closure, they feature pressed creases along the legs for a flattering elongated look. Partially lined.
- Color: Anthracite
- Made in Italy
- Shell: 100% Wool / Viscose: 100% Viscose
- Condition: Mint | Excellent | Very Good | Good (refer to FAQs for more info)
- Label reads Duca di Manova, size 48 (EU men's sizing)
Please make sure to always check the measurements below as modern day sizing differs from the vintage one. The further back in time you go, the smaller the clothes get.
- Measures approximately: pants 80cm waist / 104cm hips / 60cm thighs / 76cm inseam, blazer 110cm chest / 77cm front length / 87cm sleeve / 48cm shoulders
- Best fits size M-L, depending on desired drape
Model is 1.75cm, size XS/S — This item may be clipped on her in order to get it to fit. Please refer to the product measurements above for best accuracy. Here's a guide on how to take measurements. Need more help? Drop us a line and we'll get back to you asap.