Givenchy Pant Suit
Classic menswear, matching pant suit crafted from a mid-weight wool by designer label Givenchy. A vintage style that's been made in France.
A constructed blazer detailed with a three-button front, two side flap pockets, inside pockets and a breast pocket. Featuring long sleeves with buttoned cuffs, this suit jacket has a ventless back and is fully lined.
The full-length trousers are styled with two slant side pockets and two welt pockets with buttons at the back. Detailed with a concealed zip fly and button closure, they feature pressed front pleats and creases along the legs for a flattering elongated look. Partially lined.
Estimated original retail value of around €1,840.00
Blazer features a tiny, hardly noticeable spot at the front which could potentially be removed at a dry cleaner. For pictures of this or for pictures of authentication tags, please reach out.
- Color: Gray
- Made in France
- Fabric unknown; feels like a wool/viscose blend
- Condition: Mint | Excellent | Very Good | Good (refer to FAQs for more info)
- Label reads Givenchy, size 46 (EU men's sizing)
Please make sure to always check the measurements below as modern day sizing differs from the vintage one. The further back in time you go, the smaller the clothes get.
- Measures approximately: pants 76cm waist / 100cm hips / 56cm thighs / 81cm inseam, blazer 102cm chest / 80cm front length / 89cm sleeve / 47cm shoulders
- Best fits size XS-S, depending on desired drape
Model is 1.75cm, size XS/S — This item may be clipped on her in order to get it to fit. Please refer to the product measurements above for best accuracy. Here's a guide on how to take measurements. Need more help? Drop us a line and we'll get back to you asap.