Gray Pant Suit
Classic menswear, matching pant suit crafted from a checked super 110s wool.
A constructed blazer detailed with a three-button front, two side flap pockets, inside pockets and a chest pocket. Featuring long sleeves with buttoned cuffs, this suit jacket has a single vent at the back and is fully lined.
The full length trousers are styled with two slant side pockets and one welt pocket with a button on the back. Detailed with a zip fly and hook-and-loop closure, they feature pressed creases along the legs for a flattering elongated look. Partially lined.
- Color: Gray
- Shell: 100% Wool (lightweight, soft to the touch, high quality) / Lining: 100% Viscose
- Condition: Mint | Excellent | Very Good | Good (refer to FAQs for more info)
- Label reads Peter G, size 48 (EU men's sizing)
Please make sure to always check the measurements below as modern day sizing differs from the vintage one. The further back in time you go, the smaller the clothes get.
- Measures approximately: pants 80cm waist / 104cm hips / 60cm thighs / 79cm inseam, blazer 108cm chest / 84cm front length / 89cm sleeve / 48cm shoulders
- Best fits size M-XL, depending on desired drape
Shown here with: Ermenegildo Zegna Shirt
Model is 1.75cm, size XS/S