Marithè François Girbaud Skirt
Crafted in France, this Y2K skirt by designer label Marithè François Girbaud features an elastic waistband and logo at the back. A mid-waist style with fringes in the back. Very iconic brand in the early aughts.
- Color: Black
- Made in France
- 90% Polyamide, 10% Elastane
- Condition: Mint | Excellent | Very Good | Good (refer to FAQs for more info)
- Label reads Marithè Fran çois Girbaud, size 36 (FR/BE sizing), 40 (Italian sizing), 34 (DE/NL/DK sizing), 4 (USA sizing)
Please make sure to always check the measurements below as modern day sizing differs from the vintage one. The further back in time you go, the smaller the clothes get.
- Measures approximately: 70cm waist / 80cm hips / 94cm front length
- Best fits size XS-M, depending on desired drape
Model is 1.75cm, size XS/S — This item may be clipped on her in order to get it to fit. Please refer to the product measurements above for best accuracy. Here's a guide on how to take measurements. Need more help? Drop us a line and we'll get back to you asap.