Windsor Wool Blazer
A three-button blazer from Windsor cut from a premium, mid-weight New Zealand Wool. Detailed with two side flap pockets at the front and a chest pocket, the jacket features long sleeves with buttoned cuffs. Finished with a double vent at the back and inside pockets. Fully lined.
Estimated recommend retail value of around €699.00
- Color: Beige
- Shell: 100% New Zealand Merino Wool / Lining: 100% Viscose
- Condition: Mint | Excellent | Very Good | Good (refer to FAQs for more info)
- Label reads Windsor, size 25 (EU men's sizing, special size for short men)
Please make sure to always check the measurements below as modern day sizing differs from the vintage one. The further back in time you go, the smaller the clothes get.
- Measures approximately: 114cm chest / 78cm front length / 87cm sleeve / 49cm shoulders
- Best fits size S-L, depending on desired drape (from an oversized fit to a more tailored fit)
Model is 1.75cm, size XS/S — This item may be clipped on her in order to get it to fit. Please refer to the product measurements above for best accuracy. Here's a guide on how to take measurements. Need more help? Drop us a line and we'll get back to you asap.